Sunday, March 30, 2014

What Can We Learn From Our Dreams?

Recently I've been dealing with the loss of a loved one and not understanding why she left things the way she did.  For whatever reason during her last few years on this earth she became bitter and unapproachable.  Following her death I learned that she had changed her will from passing everything onto the family to selling everything and giving the money away.  While there were many things of value, there were also priceless items such as photos that were all thrown away by those who received her personal property.  Upon talking to neighbors, I now know that these were indeed her dying wishes and not a result of coercion.  I've been calling upon everyone I know looking for answers but finally last night I had a dream that somehow made everything clear.  So just what are our dreams?

Subconscious working overtime?

Spiritual Guidance?

Repressed Memories?

Snapshots from our daily routine?

Perhaps the deceased form of communication?

No comments:

Post a Comment